Navigation


RSS : Articles / Comments


Zac Efron Love Reading Blogs

11:12 AM, Posted by oishimanjuju, No Comment

Zac Efron Love Reading Blogs

HSM hottie Zac Efron loves to read about himself in blogs. He doesn’t do it to inflate his ego either, just to have a laugh.
“Yeah I do. I like to read the blogs. I love the discussions online. They are hilarious. People pick out things in the movies that you would never dream that they would see or pick up on. They can find the tiniest bloopers and mistakes that the actors that were actually in the movie did not know about. I think it is interesting. I do not look that often. I try not to because it can either give you a big head or it can tear you down.”
I think, that’s the problem with blogs in general. I find that is true for even comments that I have on my site. It can either make you feel really good or make you want to quit. But I guess that’s all part of the job.

No Comment